Qatar Airways Jobs: Apply for Administration Coordinator
Administration Coordinator Position is offered by Qatar Airways. Interested candidates can apply today. (Link below)
Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Doha, Qatar
Closing date of application: 02-10-2022
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Certificate in Computer applications – MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access).
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills along with excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and self-discipline.
- Should be motivated, responsible and focused.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Perform various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the department functions smoothly on a daily basis. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the administrative function of the office. Tactfully handle enquiries and/or refer to appropriate personnel/department.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of appointments, travel arrangements, records of communication (documents, faxes, mail) to meet the requirements of the business, to record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters.
- Provide business documentation support, including report writing, presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution of such materials. Compile reports as directed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Independently manage multiple tasks and assigned projects whilst respecting the deadlines and simultaneously ensuring the integrity of all information and data.
- Communicate and provide information internally and externally to assist and enable administrative support and effective service to the concerned sections.
- Refer routine matters to appropriate person for action and follows up to ensure completion.
- Track department staff duty travel papers (tickets, per diem allowances, hotel and visas).
- Establish a confidential filing system for all correspondence generated to and from the business unit, categorizes and maintains manuals, sensitive correspondence and other source material.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, send faxes, reply to emails and telephone calls.
- Follow-up with other sections/departments to ensure that requests are carried out and activities are coordinated (e.g facilities requests, petty cash/finance requests, gate pass requests, airport pass requests, purchase requests, CMC and contract requests).
- Arranges required office equipment for new and existing staff.
- Access and maintain records for Department Assets, maintain business safety boxes and keys.
- Enhance office administration procedures within the unit and remain informed on relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact.
- Coordinate with the HR Department and get the reporting hierarchy updated for staff within the department in line with the approved organizational structure.
- Liaise with HRBS as a point of contact for staff requests / information i.e. (updating Covid Trackers/ salary queries/unpaid allowances/overtime/ compassionate leave and tickets).
- Coordinate with Qatar Civil Aviation Authority to ensure licenses issuance.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Are you interested in applying for this job?