Jobs in Qatar
Front Desk Agent job available at City Centre Doha
Are you prepared to be a Front Office Agent in Qatar?
Explore this job opening and submit your application today.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.