JobsJobs in Qatar
Al Meera Qatar is hiring Assistant E-Commerce
Are you ready to take on the role of an Assistant E-Commerce at Al Meera Qatar?
Discover this job opportunity and apply now.
- Location: Al Meera, Qatar
- Department: Procurement / Commercial
- REF ID: 208
- Leverage expertise in Microsoft Dynamics and SAP applications to efficiently update and extract data as required.
- Collaborate seamlessly with various delivery platforms consistently updating product content availability and pricing to provide customers with accurate information.
- Conduct regular quality checks to maintain data accuracy and integrity, ensuring adherence to high standards.
- Foster robust collaboration with cross-functional teams, including commercial and operations, to optimize e-commerce operations and drive overall effectiveness.
- Demonstrate outstanding multitasking abilities, effectively prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and delivering work of the highest quality.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/BA in business administration marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with web design with keen aye to detail and well organized.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Tech-savvy with experience or interest in Microsoft Access, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Must be a good communicator and demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure.
- Solid knowledge of consumer and general merchandise products
- Understanding of data analysis
- Proficient in MS office.
- Knowledge of systems SAP, BW, Oracle, etc.
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability and multitasking skills
- Must be reliable and dedicated
- Must be a great team player and have solid problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good team player
- Able to do multi-task
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a fast paced, E-commerce business although not mandatory given relevant previous retail experience.