JobsJobs in Qatar
Al Meera is hiring Mechanical Engineer in Qatar
Are you ready to take on the role of a Mechanical Engineer at Al Meera Qatar?
Discover this job opportunity and apply now.
- Location: Al Meera, Qatar
- Department: Assets and Property Management Department
- REF ID: 211
- Attend to all mechanical faults, emergency and reactive maintenance services.
- Ensure full compliance with maintenance and facilities management services as per company procedures.
- Create review and approve procedures as directed by Quality Systems and follow quality control procedures.
- Review mechanical design comments from other stakeholders and communicate to all relevant parties.
- Oversee and direct AMC team as regards major capital mechanical plant and equipment to ensure timely approvals deliveries.
- Lead AMC Engineering workshops and contribute towards robust optimum technical solutions that adds value to the project.
- Site inspections of mechanical installation works whenever required.
- Provide timely reports and feedback on all works undertaken to line manager.
- Oversight management and providing directions to the AMC for maintain compliance of mechanical design specifics with projects development brief, design guidelines and Statutory Authorithy regulations and codes.
- Carry out additional tasks assigned in Electrical Engineering field or other domains as appropriately delegated by the Line manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an internationally recognized accredited University.
- A membership with internationally recognized Chartered Institute is required.
- Grade “A” certification from MME Committee for Accreditation of Engineers & Consultancy Offices.
- Continuous trainings through attending seminars workshops, papers writing and pursuance of any other relevant certification.
- Must have design experience.
- Must have experience working in a consulting firm.
- General knowledge of computer programs relevant to the departmental requirements including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point presentation etc).
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD will be added advantage.
- Excellent reading, writing, speaking and presentation skills in English Language.
- Proficiency in Arabic language would be a definite asset.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of professional in building services engineering or maintenance services or facilities management company.
- A proven, successful track record of consistent achievement in maintenance services or facilities management company.
- Working knowledge of the GCC countries.