Jobs in Dubai
Sales Manager job available at Dubai Airport
Are you prepared to be Sales Manager at Grand Mercure Hotel and Residences Dubai Airport?
Explore this job opening and submit your application today.
- Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
- Maximize occupancy and average rate of hotel through creative and selective selling.
- Service needs of customers by attending to all requests promptly and efficiently within 24 hours.
- Be the one point contact from the Sales team with the external client he/she is dealing with and handle responsively any escalations relating to the concerned client.
- Participate in hotel activities including promotions, sales blitzes, entertainment and other operational areas as directed.
- Pursue new market segments to secure sales and prepare proposals for consideration
- Be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times.
- Prospect new customers and manage/develop existing ones with effective multi-department selling.
- Minimum 2 years’ of similar experience in a 5 star hotel or resort in Dubai.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.