Qatar: MoI, Meta launch alert service to help locate missing children via Facebook and Instagram
GT: The Ministry of Interior (MoI), in collaboration with Meta, on Wednesday launched the missing alert service to help find missing children and return them to their families by publishing missing alerts on Facebook and Instagram feeds.
Meta brought this service to Instagram last June after it successfully launched on Facebook.
Brig. Jamal Mohammed Al-Kaabi, Criminal Investigation DG, Brig. Abdullah Khalifa Al-Muftah, Director of Public Relations Dept., Emily Vacher, Director of Trust & Safety at Meta and Shaden Khallaf, Head of Public Policy for North Africa and the GCC at Meta, attended the ceremony.
This step by the Ministry of Interior comes as part of its continuous efforts to strengthen security and public safety in Qatar, ranked as the safest country in the world according to Numbeo Safety Index 2022.
It also aims to provide all available resources and options to enable community members to contribute to maintaining enhanced security in their communities, including applying advanced technologies and utilizing the available platforms to serve this purpose.
- Qatar Job for Shut Down Project: Mechanical Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician vacancies available
- Electrical and Mechanical Technician, Welder vacancies in Qatar
- Waiter vacancy at Dhiafatina Hotel Doha
- Electrical Engineer vacancy at HIA, Doha
- Job Interview in Qatar: See the details