Qatar Airways Jobs: Recreation Receptionist Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Recreation Receptionist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 220000EM
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 26-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
Responsible to ensure that all health club responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
Key accountabilities include:
- Oversee all reservations, payment and tracking procedures, established for the pool, spa and recreation facilities as required. Create a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere.
- Monitor massage bookings, issue and retrieve locker keys and towels before and after use.
- Promote all products, activities and services that are offered within the spa.
- Post charges in micros that may be incurred by Guests and members and carry out correct accounting procedures.
- Ensure all the reception area is tidy and clean and that all materials e.g. towels, newspapers, magazines and advertising material is readily available. Periodically check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities.
- Encourage sales through full product and price knowledge of offered and available facilities.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment. Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the complete health club and spa areas are clean at all times and report any maintenance.
- Ensure the spa treatment area is clean and free of any debris and towels placed during the operation.
- Assist with the cleaning of all areas of the operation. Assist with potential new members, giving a complete tour of the facility and being fully conversant with all prices and facility details of the spa.
- Check on the bathrooms, showers, changing rooms and lockers regularly to ensure that they are clear of litter, used towels, etc.
- Report any Guest complaints to Superiors immediately.
- Observe high standards of personal hygiene. Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- High School Graduation Certificate
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Experience working at a hotel previously
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery
- Best price Offer on Mobiles and Laptops in Ansar Gallery Qatar
- Rawabi Exclusive Offer: 1 to 99 Riyal promotion
- Drivers, pipe fitters and other positions are needed for New Project in Qatar
- Gardener vacancy in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar
- Cashier job available in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar