Qatar Airways Jobs: Beauty Consultant – Nail ArtistVacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Beauty Consultant – Nail Artist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 179519
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 14-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As Qatar Duty Free Beauty Consultant – Nail Artist, is to provide guests with nail services, ensuring a memorable spa experience, and to provide excellent customer service in the Spa Boutique, through strong product expertise and by listening carefully to guests’ requirements
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver a personalized experience with commercial success whilst representing the spa in a professional and hospitable way.
- Build long term relationships with the customers to maximize return customers through consistent service excellence and provide exceptional after sales service as required.
- Acknowledge, approach and establish customers’ needs by asking open ended questions.
- Provide a range of manicure, pedicure and makeup services to the highest standards in accordance with the spa’s protocols and procedures.
- Ensure that any customer complaints or problems are dealt with properly and professionally, as they arise.
- Maximize sales at every available opportunity to generate revenue including add on sales or upselling.
- Sell Dior products and provide a high standard of service throughout the sale process. Present, demonstrate and sell the products through features, advantages and benefits. Utilize spa retail sales system with proficiency.
- Perform manicures, pedicures and makeup services to the highest standards as directed by the brand.
- Review and update client profile forms and customize services to address client needs.
- Adhere to the highest standards of sanitation, which includes cleaning and sanitizing workstation and tools.
- Ensure products and supplies are used in proper amounts and adequately stocked.
- Follow scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of beauty rooms. Ensure back of house areas are well organized at all times.
- Monitor stock levels, report any issues to management to ensure there is sufficient stock.
- Conduct all assigned operational and administrative tasks. Reference and abide by the spa’s Operating procedures.
Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Experience working as a nail technician in a luxury establishment
- Nail technician certificate
- Qualification in both manicures and pedicures
- Retail experience is an advantage
Job Specific Skills
- Excellent knowledge of luxury service standards
- Proficiency in gel polish techniques
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques
- Passion for nails and makeup, interested and informed of latest nail and makeup products, trends and techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and acquire strong product knowledge and retail methodology
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Articulate communication skills
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and patient
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
- Knowledge of French language is an advantage