Qatar Airways Jobs: Maintenance Assistant Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Maintenance Assistant?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 187568
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
In order to be successful in this role you are expected you will need to complete all the scheduled maintenance and cleaning activities on time to keep all the equipment in good working condition. To Assist Maintenance technicians to carry out the repair works of all equipment installed at QACC to avoid an unpredicted breakdown which can delay the entire operation of the catering unit.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Cleaning of Aircon grills, Tube light fittings and exhaust hood grills in all areas in the unit as per the prepared schedule available in the department.
- Necessary cleaning and servicing of all equipment installed at QACC as per the monthly maintenance schedule.
- Attend the necessary repair works of plumbing and drainage lines of all areas.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians for all maintenance and repair activities.
- Update the log records and documentation of the daily work schedules.
- Strictly adhere to hygiene, quality standards and follow the safety rules and procedures set by the department.
- To coordinate with Maintenance agents to complete all the scheduled jobs in the specified time frame. Strictly adhere to the health and safety standards set by the organization. Immediately inform the superior in case of any non-compliance noticed in the building.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience. High School Qualification / Vocational In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Basic engineering skills in Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing fields.
- Basic spoken and written English.
- Troubleshooting of Refrigeration and Air conditioning systems.