Jobs in Qatar: Key Account Specialist Vacancy is Available at Vodafone
Are you looking for a job at Vodafone as a Key Account Specialist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Consumer Sales & Service (retail)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
If you are interested then click the link below
About the role:
The key account specialist is to develop trust relationship with a portfolio of major clients and accounts to make sure Vodafone products and services are always available to customers. The role is responsible to expand relationships with existing accounts by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs and objectives.
The person on the role is also responsible for key retail kiosks look and feel, achieving kiosks sales targets and leading sales advisors to provide an excellent customer experience.
Key role and responsibilities of the job:
- Meets/exceeds assigned kiosks sales targets. Ensure to assign kiosks sales targets.
- Ensure that Vodafone products and services are available in all key accounts
- Lead monitor and coach kiosks sales advisors.
- To ensure positive P&L for kiosks at the end of each financial year.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Generate new deals that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Certification in Sales
- Minimum 5 years of relevant retail sales or account management experience with excellent communication and proven sales skills in Telecom.
- Team management and leadership
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
It will redirect you to Vodafone’s web page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Vodafone.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.