Qatar Airways Jobs: Senior Reservations Agent
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Senior Reservations Agent?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Category Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 185389
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 26-02-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
Key responsibilities of the job:
As a Senior Reservations Agent, you will assist in processing and confirming bookings/reservations of tourism arrangements for customers travelling to Qatar (transfers, tours, tourism activities and accommodation). Also, will provide seamless operations and excellent services to clients/ customers (B2B and B2C) and also to promote Qatar as a premium tourism destination and enhance the customer experience through adherence of operational procedures and standards.
Other key responsibilities:
- Respond and communicate to customer queries over the telephone, email, fax and web chat, in the most professional approach and service excellence skills to ensure personalized customer service is delivered at the highest level.
- Stay updated with regards to the Products so as to provide accurate information to the clients at all times. Provide feedback regarding system/procedure enhancements with regards to the reservation, B2C system bookings, cancellation and refunds, FAM itinerary etc. to improve overall performance and efficiency.
- Support travel agencies by attending to emails and system queues in relation to reservations related activities within the agreed time frame as per SLA.
- Escalate queries to senior Reservations staff (Coordinators, Officers) as appropriate.
- Update logs in a timely and accurate manner allowing the business to track and monitor the quality level of services provided.
- Generate and distribute operational and customer care reports and follow steps of verification and validation.
- Sell; up-sell and cross-sell Discover Qatar (DQ) products and services to the client/ customer.
- Make outbound calls to customers to provide information as and when it is required.
- Make new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct rates along with terms and conditions. Issue and re-issue of vouchers/ other documentation.
- Process refunds/ file pricing adjustments.
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential
- 1+ years of experience in similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of Reservations and Ticketing systems (namely Amadeus)
- Able to work in rotational shifts
- IATA or Airline Basic Course
- Knowledge of MS Office