Jobs in Riyadh: Duty Manager in FlyNas
Are you looking for a job in Riyadh as a Duty Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
Managing, monitoring and controlling the daily network operations in the company’s Network Operational Control (NOC) according to published company procedures.
Specific responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Be a single point of contact in all operational aspects related to the operational period of 72 hours;
- Coordinate matters related to the execution of the program within the operational period of 72 hours;
- Facilitate communication and precise information flow within the company and with external parties;
- Responsible for optimizing the tactical management flight operation in the event of delays and disruptions.
- Manage and coordinate NOCC daily duties;
- Ensure a safe and secure operation.
- Handling of irregularities, crisis management, compliance and emergency response.
- Taking preventive actions and planning in advance for upcoming possible irregularities;
- Optimization and continuous improvement of measures.
- Coordination and matching of important activities with the objective of reaching the best decision for the company and the customer;
- Conduct and lead the daily and weekly operational meetings;
- Maintain and ensure continuous OTP follow-up and reporting.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Senior Network Control Manager
Qualifications and experience
- Significant experience with at least 05 years in an operations environment is a must:
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Proven Experience in Airline Ops System ie AIMS
- Proven Knowledge of Crewing and Aircraft Scheduling
- Proven knowledge of applicable rules and legislation in aviation industry, having knowledge in GACAR Regulations Part 119 and 121 is an advantage
- Knowledge of Flight Planning requirements is essential
- Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Schedule is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ground Operations is an advantage
- Knowledge of Aircraft Scheduling is an advantage
- Solid experience in an operational role within a medium size or Low Cost Carrier (LCC) airline;
- Knowledge and experience in the requirements of industry and regulatory compliance matters;
- Well-developed problem-solving capability.
- Extremely well organized.
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A strong communicator.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills related to process and value chain systems
- When dealing with disruption, ability to factor passenger welfare into decision making process
- Knowledge of Microsoft application and reporting skills