Jobs in Qatar at Al Futtaim Private Company: Sales Engineer – Heavy Trucks
Are you looking for a job at Al Futtaim Private Company LLC as Sales Engineer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 151918
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
Overview of the role:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry ,researching and analyzing sales options, understatning market needs and improving the brand market share.
Key responsibilities of the job:
– Sell Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance recommending new opportunities.
– Professionally conclude sales using negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), obtaining necessary agreements and draw up the sales contract
– Meet individual sales targets by maximizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities on other CV vehicles and service packages and optional extras.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Deliver first class customer service and take responsibility for the assigned work
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
Required skills to be successful
– Min. 3 years experience in heavy trucks fleet sales
– Based in Qatar
– Good communication skills
– Preferred Arabic speaker
- Evidence of a clear understanding of all aspects of customer services and able to demonstrate commitment to continuous Improvement.
- Passion for the retail industry
What Equips you for the role
- High School graduate