Qatar Airways Jobs: Light Duty Driver vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Light Duty Driver?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 177372
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 26-01-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
In this interesting role, you will purchase and deliver all Ad hoc food and non-food orders from various local outlets to QACC safely and efficiently.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Purchase all Ad hoc food and non-food orders from various local outlets on cash basis to ensure cost efficient and timely procurement.
- Source the requested products as per specifications throughout different outlets to fulfil the orders as per specifications received from Purchasing Agents.
- Carry our primary checks on quality, quantities, and expiry dates of the purchases to ensure all relevant requirements are fulfilled.
- Transport purchases with respect to all relevant food safety requirements.
- Perform primary daily safety checks to ensure roadworthiness of vehicles.
- Receive and account for cash necessary for cash purchases.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
You should have a High School Qualification and up to 2 years of job-related experience in a similar role. It is highly beneficial if you have:
- Previous experience in in-flight catering company.
- Basic understanding of Food Safety requirements.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Knowledge of local routes in Doha and surrounding areas.
- Knowledge of Arabic language.
- Good spoken & written English.
- Good driving skills.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Must be numerate.
- Effective coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.