Dubai Jobs: Contact Centre Agent vacancy in Emirates
Are you looking for a job where you can grow professionally and build your career in a multinational airline?
If you love traveling, interacting with customers and colleagues from across the Emirates network, there are opportunities for you.
Company: Emirates Group
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, with a network that spans over 160 destinations in 85 countries.
We are currently looking for a Customer Sales and Service Professionals to join our multicultural team in Dubai.
- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring their request is met and to offer them tailor made travel solutions.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must:
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package (Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail).
- Ability to work in a multiple shift environment
- Experience in Contact Centre/Hospitality industry preferred.
Qualifications & Experience
- Customer Service or Call Centre: 1+ year
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
- PC based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology
- Standard fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund.
It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
If you are interested then click the link below