Jobs in Etihad Airways: Sales Representative vacancy available
Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established company sales targets are reached contributing to company revenue objectives achievement.
Company: Etihad Group
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Define and agree periodic plan of sales activity to ensure targets are reached and recorded.
- Analyze the market’s potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities.
- Collect, review and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues for the organization.
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts.
- Research, gather and analyze products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales.
- Research, gather and analyze competitors information to define the best selling approach to increase Company market quota and visibility.
- Cooperate with marketing to determine the best promotion sales techniques.
- Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to inform about new products and promotions to ensure the best and most updated value proposal is timely communicated to the market.
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customer’s requirements are captured effectively and in compliance with existing policies.
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Experience in GDS Systems
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Arabic Speaker preferred
if you are interested to apply, please click the link below