IKEA QATAR Jobs: Senior Sales Engineer vacancy
Are you looking for a job in IKEA QATAR as a Senior Sales Engineer – Air Conditioning Projects | DOMASCO | Electronics?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in IKEA QATAR.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
So, if you are interested to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Marketing Manager | IKEA | QATAR
Job Requisition ID: 146409
Job Type: Full time
About the role:
The role involves handling of projects business revenue generation primarily thru’ the consultants & contractors’ segment.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Sales: To promote sales of air conditioning & home appliance equipment to meet and achieve sales budget / gross margins.
- Channel: Enquiry generation thru’ Consultants & Contractors.
- Client base: To service the existing client base and generate incremental business.
- Projects: To quote and manage all project business to increase sales / gross margins / and brand awareness.
- Site Technical Evaluation: To visit site and assist / advice customers both individuals and institution on site conditions and to assess and prepare competitive quotation to obtain business.
- Market Information: To constantly collect competitors’ information to enable the Sales Manager to negotiate with Principals for better price and marketing support.
- Receivables follow-up: To monitor the receivables / data and follow-up for payments to reduce outstanding to company standards or as per contract.
- New business avenues: To scout for new business opportunities in the related fields of air conditioning & refrigeration for future expansion.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- (3 – 5) years relevant experience in A/C projects or building materials, BMS
- Experience in Sales or business development
- Valid Qatar driving license
- Experience in Qatar market
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering
- A/C & Refrigeration / Home appliances experience
- Communication skills, Technical Skills and leadership skills
- Ability to handle large projects business of A/C and home appliance products thru’ consultants & contractors
- Arabic speaker
- Min. (3) years in a large, structured organization dealing with AC/ home appliance products
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the IKEA QATAR page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of IKEA QATAR.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.