Qatar Airways Jobs: Excess Baggage Sales Assistant vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Excess Baggage Sales Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Closing date of application: 21-11-2022
Responsible for packing baggage in accordance with standard packing procedures and customer requests by maintaining quality standards and efficient production, whilst delivering a five star customer service experience.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Acknowledge customer needs regarding request for baggage services.
- Control the quality of packaged items, ensuring proper use of wrapping material.
- Inspect, weigh and package customers baggage with care and provide a five star customer experience.
- Ensure location is fully stocked with the wrapping materials at all times and is merchandised to the highest standard as per company guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, ensuring the location is displayed to the customer in the best possible light.
- Interact with the customers and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Be mindful of customer needs, handling complaints tactfully and relaying issues and observations to management.
- Assisting stock control by completing counting sheets and verification of stocks available. Maintaining the highest level of accuracy when checking and counting goods.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Ensure the float is correct and that all keyed information into the POS terminal is done so accurately.
- Process customer transactions effectively and present receipts at all times to the customer.
- Handling money/credit cards and any form of payment in a safe, secure and sensible manner.
- Ensure cash and documentation is secure at all times.
- Responsible for cash variances at the end of the shift.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- English communication skills with Entry level roles.
- Prior experience in similar working environment is preferable.
- Ability to bend, lift and wrap packaging in excess of 30kg or more.
- Demonstrate ability to operate machinery.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, including a good standard of written and spoken English.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Possess Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity.
- Demonstrate high levels of honesty and integrity.
- Ability to handle POS and accurately handle cash.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?