Jobs in Qatar Airways: HR Officer vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for HR Officer – Doha Administration.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Closing date of application: 10-11-2022
About the role:
We are hiring an HR Officer who will be responsible for a complete range of HR services provided to Doha based employees upon joining the organization, in relation to all matters pertaining to terms of employment, contract renewals, change of terms and conditions of all permanent and contractual staff to ensure that HR services provided are in line with HR policies.
Key accountabilities of the job:
- Processing and issuing temporary and permanent offer letters and/or contracts of employment for Executive Management for QR & its subsidiaries.
- Handling internal movement SMAs (Promotions, transfers, acting, re-designation, basic revision etc.) for Doha based Executive Management staff of QR & its subsidiaries by ensuring all approvals are in place & supporting documents are provided prior to processing letters for signature.
- Coordinating a range of HR services (special letters for Management staff, ID cards, marriage benefits, nursing hour, service letters to third parties, court related etc.) for all Doha based employees during their tenure with the company and advice the staff/business on all matters relating to contractual matters.
- Preparation of flow charts, status reports, monthly productivity report for HR Admin and compiling all HR sections reports, vacation schedules, business documents, presentations and minutes of department meting and other tasks as requested by the management
- Checking the documents processed by the team members to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to proceeding with Management signatures.
- Generating monthly headcount reports, long service reports for the team members’ reference and other reports from GEMS/Oracle for line Manger, as and when required by the business.
- Supervise maintenance of overall logs and administration records for future referrals & business continuity.
- Recommending and coordinating changes required to the templates based on QR Policies and effectively plan and suggests improvement / development of processes.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Services team and report directly to the HR Administration Manager – Doha & Outstations. A successful candidate should ideally possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Proven ability in demonstrating flexibility to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Sound judgment, good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Mentoring and coaching experience.
- Managerial skills – ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills – ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Expertise in fostering teamwork among team members.
- Knowledge of HR Systems and administration techniques.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete the application form, upload your CV and valid NOC for our review and consideration.
Please note that this role is QR.06 based in Doha. Valid NOC is required prior to application.
Are you interested in applying for this job?